Contents:

What can you find here? Reviews of new and not quite so new Sherlock Holmes novels and collections. Interviews with authors, link to blogs worth following, links to where you can purchase my books and some reviews of my work garnered from Amazon sites. Plus a few scary pics of me and a link to various Lyme Regis videos on YouTube...see what we do here and how....and indeed why!!! Next to the Lyme Regis Video Bar is a Jeremy Brett as Holmes Video Bar and now a Ross K Video Bar. And stories and poems galore in the archives.

Friday 8 February 2008

LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL




When life is dark and stormy,

with fewer ups than downs.

Still waiting for the moment,

when smiles replace the frowns.


You're at that point where life is hell.

A black hole full of glitches.

Then a glorious flash of light,

when hope reborn first twitches.


That moment when you're really sure

that the evidence is plain.

The light at the end of the tunnel,

Isn't a bloody train!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello David,

I too have written something called "Light at the end of the tunnel".

It was a short story I wrote in the mid 1990's but it started life as a series of bedtime stories that I used to tell my son.

Anyway I have now taken early retirement from the Civil Service and I am currently busy writing more to expand it into a full blown book. I thought I should just check whether anyone else had done a book of this name.

Like youur poem and blog.

Best wishes

Trevor Marsh
Bolsover,
Chesterfield

trevormarsh@sky.com