Contents:

What can you find here? Reviews of new and not quite so new Sherlock Holmes novels and collections. Interviews with authors, link to blogs worth following, links to where you can purchase my books and some reviews of my work garnered from Amazon sites. Plus a few scary pics of me and a link to various Lyme Regis videos on YouTube...see what we do here and how....and indeed why!!! Next to the Lyme Regis Video Bar is a Jeremy Brett as Holmes Video Bar and now a Ross K Video Bar. And stories and poems galore in the archives.

Thursday 13 May 2010

TIDE


Since I left
Where you are
I have made a lover of the sea.

And on the shore
I dance
Back and forth
As the waves caress my feet.

I open my embrace
To the swelling tide
As the mighty waters
Move through my soul
Like a lover
Returning

Turning

Back and forth
With the gentle rhythm of the waves
I dance.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Nice Blog! :) It would be awesome if you could check out my blog "In the life of a Teenager". I think you may enjoy some of the poems/songs i have posted in October and November. :) Let me know what you think! I need all the feedback I can get. Thanks!

Lady Kay said...

Fantastic! I really enjoyed this poem, thank you! Do you have any advice for other poets(I write once in a while)? I used to write more when I was younger, but now it seems harder.